Friday, January 23, 2009

Quickie

Speaking of runner's high, I never thought that it would felt like this. After 4 days of frustration I finally manage to once again taste endorphin. LOL and I got high. That's what addicts do right ? We want to get high as often as possible. A shot is never enough, I can tell.

Edan return my text last night after half pass nine. "....abg pg keje slalu kul bpe?" sounds like aaaa forget it. Edan is a guy with proper words, I would reckon. Anyway, after replying he's text with "...kul 830-9 slalu gerak dr rumah...nak lari pg ke?ok je...", I was jumping! haha at last.

This morning, I was awaken by my mobile phone's alarm at 5.55am. Looked at the phone to see whether Edan have sent me a text or not. Hmmpp...nothing....put it back under my pillow and I'm back to wonderland. Few seconds in wonderland, I've been disturbed by a vibe. It was my phone reacting to an incoming text. Wuhuuu...there you go, the most anticipated text from Edan. "Salam.....jd jog x?tunggu kt tasik sek 7 bleh? kt bastop dpn flat". With those words, I jumped out of bed and head straight to the shower.

Quickly stretch the cloth where I could place my fore head for the morning. 3 minutes and I'm done. Next thing I know, I was in the car already heading to the tasik. As I arrived at the rally point, I saw Daud (i'm not really sure what his name is lah...) stretching. Put my running shoes on, few minutes later Edan arrived, limping. He has an injury on his left Extensor Digitorum and Tibialis Anterior, I think!!. But still he decided to run still, you really can't talk an addict out of this.

And so the journey of the fellowship begins. The time was 6.45am. We started on the road where tasik sek. 7 is on our left and INPENS is on our right hand side. Crossed to INPENS, headed to UiTM's front gate. Proceed to seksyen 2 going to Tasik S. Alam. From there we head straight to Concorde Hotel along the majestic blue mosque. At this time the traffic was building up since its already 7.30am, locals commutes to their respective workplace. At the junction, we took a left turn, placing the Selangor PDRM on our right and Selangor SUK's building on our left. And we go straight (don't belok-belok) until we reached the point where we have started.

Had a small warm down session. Hopped into my ride, and drove to, where else, HAKIM!! Treat myself with non-greasy tosai with teh ais. Chit chated about bicycle, scrambler, scuba, marathon, girls and everything about nothing. Then, Daud decided to dismiss by just walking to his house, while me drove and dropped Edan by the road side near to his house.

Got home the time was almost 9.00am. Whoosh....whooshh.... Ironed a shirt and a pants. Hit the shower. Took everything and nothing with me. Arrived at the office nearly 10am. Well that was it. All in all. Not very much of a quickie by definition actually. Ha-ha-ha. Well that what actually happened to me this morning.


2 comments:

Nanbaik said...

arrived at d office at 10am!..Obviously that opis is your atuk sebelah bapak jiran ko yg punya! haha..sama la cam aku!

cheek said...

eh...my atuk sebelah bapak jiran is ur relative as well kah? kehkehkeh....so technically...we own the company lah? hahaha... waaa sure can grow one this company in our hands hoh....hahahah